The finest and most comprehensive Nitric Oxide and Vitamin D supplement in the world
Cardio Miracle is made from the highest quality ingredients, driven and backed by science and committed to your health and wellbeing.
60-Day, No-Risk Money-Back Guarantee
Travel Pouch (30-Pak)
(2) Single-serving Travel pouches (15-day supply) for on the go.
Sub & Save ($2.55/serving)
90-Serving Canister (BEST)
45-Day Supply. Recommended dosage - One scoop, twice daily.
Sub & Save ($1.42/serving)
30-Day Supply. Recommended dosage - One scoop, twice daily.
Sub & Save ($1.56/serving)
Proprietary Formula to Improve Health and Wellbeing
Over 700 natural products that can be isolated from the 50+ ingredients derived whole-food bioavailable nutrients delivered in each and every serving.
Made for everyone
Young, old, and in between, we all need more nutrients and nitric oxide in our bodies.
Backed by science
In vitro and in silico studies by world-leading scientists and PhDs.
One scoop twice a day - it’s that easy!
Less than you'd pay for a cup of coffee.
100% money back guarantee
If for any reason it doesn't meet your expectations we are happy to offer you a full refund.
A Collaboration with Science
Based on a 1998 Nobel Prize-winning discovery.
Nitric Oxide is the most important messenger molecule in the human body, responsible for the relaxation and constriction of all blood and lymph vessels and essential for the regulation of blood pressure and cardiovascular health.
To thrive, the body must produce long-term, bioavailable Nitric Oxide and Vitamin D
Nitric Oxide regulates and directs muscle function and performance by stimulating vasodilatation. This increases blood flow to working muscles, leading to increased oxygen transport, delivery of nutrients to skeletal muscle, and reduction in blood pressure. Bottom line … your energy increases and your physical performance improves. 1
Nitric Oxide stimulates blood vessel flexibility, thereby improving blood viscosity and flow, blood supply, and oxygen levels. This process promotes muscle fiber repair and improves lactic acid clearance, leading to quicker recovery. 2
Nitric Oxide is recognized as one of the most active and versatile molecules in the immune system. It is a powerful toxic defense molecule against infectious organisms. It regulates the functions, growth, and death of many immune and inflammatory cell types (including T lymphocytes, macrophages, mast cells, antigen-presenting cells, NK cells and neutrophils). Hence, it controls autoimmune processes and chronic inflammatory and degenerative diseases.3
Improves Mental Clarity
Nitric Oxide is known to relax blood vessels and to increase blood supply to the brain, thus inducing neuronal activity. Nitric Oxide plays a vital role in both the learning process and memory. It modulates the release of neurotransmitters, acting as a cellular communicator in brain plasticity and development. 4
1. “The effect of nitric-oxide-related supplements on human performance,” Bescós R, Sureda A, Tur JA, Pons A. The effect of nitric-oxide-related supplements on human performance. Sports Med. 2012 Feb 1;42(2):99-117
2. Cheng JW, Baldwin SN, Balwin SN. L-arginine in the management of cardiovascular diseases. Annals of pharmacotherapy 2001; 35(6):755-64; Chiang BB, Stevens K, Etoch SW, et al. Blood lactic acid levels after artificial heart implantation. ASAIO journal 2001; 47 (6):683- 5
3. Indian Journal of Biochemistry,& Biophysics, Vol. 44, October 2007, pp. 310-319; Bogdan, C., Nitric oxide and the immune response. Nat Immunol 2, 907–916 (2001).
4. Paul V, Ekambaram P. Involvement of nitric oxide in learning & memory processes. Indian J Med Res. 2011;133(5):471-478; Gadek-Michalska A, Bugajski J. Nitric oxide mediates the interleukin-1beta- and nicotine-induced hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenocortical response during social stress. J Physiol Pharmacol. 2005 Sep;56(3):491-503. PMID: 16204770.
Here’s what some of our friends are saying
Shop our socials
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute for medical advice from your physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Carefully read all product documentation. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your regular health care provider.