What is Nitric Oxide?
- Nitric oxide is a short-lived gas produced in the walls of arteries and veins.
- Nitric oxide is stimulated by amino acids or other ingredients.
- Nitric oxide is one of the body's most powerful natural antioxidants.
- There are currently more than 100,000 medical studies in the past twenty years that validate its importance and beneficial impact on cellular health.
- The Nobel Prize in Medicine and Physiology was awarded in 1998 for discoveries related to the role of nitric oxide and heart health.
What is Cardio Miracle?
Cardio Miracle is the complete nitric oxide solution. It is the supplement to replace most supplements, including those hard-to-swallow pills or cabinets full of expensive vitamins. Cardio Miracle is one simple product that fulfills almost every nutritional need. It activates nitric oxide through your sublingual and gut pathway with a dual pathway delivery system. Cardio Miracle has been scientifically shown to stimulate nitric oxide expression for over twenty-four hours a day.
What makes Cardio Miracle special and unique?
Cardio Miracle is the ULTIMATE nitric oxide supplement because of its proprietary scientific validation at the most prestigious levels, with its specially formulated dual-pathway nitric oxide delivery, with potent antioxidants.
The exceptional cellular benefits of Cardio Miracle were first scientifically validated at the University of Ohio laboratory of the world renowned biochemist and researcher, Professor Tadeusz Malinski. Malinski is also a leading expert in vitamin D and nitric oxide measurements.
Get your Cardio Miracle
60-Serving Canister of Cardio Miracle (30-day supply at recommended dosage of one scoop, twice day).Tell me how much I am saving if I subscribe?
90-Serving Most Purchased
90-Serving Canister of Cardio Miracle (45-day supply at recommended dosage of one scoop, twice day).Tell me how much I am saving if I subscribe?
Travel Pouch (30-Pak)
(2) Single-serving Travel pouches (15-day supply) for on the go. Recommended dosage of 1 stick, twice a day.Tell me how much I am saving if I subscribe?